Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Quick clarification!

I wanted to post a little note about a comment that Jen left regarding product depth. Thank you so much, Jen for posting this b/c I have wanted to post something about this for a while now but have not had the time :)

Since my store is packed with different categories (most of which I design, produce & ship myself) it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep up with adding new products in certain categories. Since the first of the year my business has nearly tripled from last year & I am doing my best to react to this increase. I have been forced at this point to produce on demand the products that are selling more than others. So, if you notice there are not as many items in certain areas, this is why!

But I do have good news... nearly everything in my store (design-wise) is interchangeable & can be transferred (within reason) from one product to another. My stamps do carry some restrictions but some can be worked around.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know this little tidbit of info since it has been brought up before but neglected to be addressed :)

thanks!!
laurie

No comments: