Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hollydays order status

I have been getting a lot of phone calls & emails regarding order status for the custom orders placed at Hollydays in Baton Rouge. I will attempt to address them here:
  • Custom Self-Inking Stamps - All of the Hollydays stamp orders will be arriving early next week! This was a huge order so thanks for your patience!
  • Posh Plates - Orders are being picked up from my doorstep tomorrow (Sat 10/27) for shipment!!!
  • Large Java Mama Mugs - Orders are being picked up from my doorstep tomorrow (Sat 10/27) for shipment!!!
  • Pink Sippy Cups - Orders are being picked up from my doorstep tomorrow (Sat 10/27) for shipment!!!

*****PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU ORDERED MULTIPLE CUSTOM PRODUCTS THAT INCLUDED A CUSTOM STAMP ON YOUR ORDER, YOUR ORDERS ARE BEING HELD TO SHIP COMPLETE. PLEASE EMAIL ME TO MAKE OTHER ARRANGEMENTS!*****

Also note, a lot of my stock in sippy cups, java mama mugs & kid kups are being used at my shows. If you order your cups please note that I cannot guarantee at this busy time they will be in stock at the time of your purchase. Things are happening so fast that I cannot keep accurate enough inventory on a daily basis during my shows. I will tell you that I cannot keep the Java Mama mugs, the pink sippys or the Kid Kups in stock long enough! Order early since I will be cutting off all orders for Christmas on the 2nd of December!!!

Thanks so much!!!

laurie

No comments: