Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Another newbie :)


This precious new gift is good for those on your list ages 5-65 (or older, hehe)! These clear acrylic 9 1/2 x 13 boards are decorated to perfection with a coordinating bow. You choose your pattern, font, icon (to be placed in the center in lieu of a monogram), monogram or name! I know you are just going to love these!

I cannot resist adding new goodies! Who said you have to gradually add new stuff?! I am sure you are gonna love this lagniappe newbie.

The site has kept me so busy this week & last. I am going to have Mardi Gras & Valentine's stuff posted very soon... keep checking back for updates!

We've got new icons... click here to view the precious art we've had drawn just for us! I love the work these gals have done... very excited to have them available. Remember, all of our art is transferrable from one product to another!

Thanks!!
laurie

No comments: