Saturday, June 21, 2008

2 of my favorite girls to design for..

I have designed everything from their Baptism announcements to their "Happy Spring" photo cards... here's a new one for these precious girls that I've never even met but who's mother trusts me to use them as my inspiration to create cute cards for...  thanks JA!  I have loved getting to "know" your girls over the past few years!!!

enjoy*laurie

PROOFengl4th2008

while I'm at it, I want to share some of their other designs...  can't get much cuter than this!!!

 english fall 2007

CampBapt

CUSTOMMck1stbday

englishxmas2007

CUSTOMmckeaster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw this Laurie..thanks! We LOVE your work and get stopped all the time about our sippy cup inserts! People are also always asking about our cards too! You are awesome! Jane-Asher