Friday, August 29, 2008

Not quite finished

Just wanted to let you all know that I did not get to finish the orders that I wanted to finish today.  I will be bringing all remaining work with me to our destination & will resume work hopefully on Monday.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns with your orders.

I was able to stop some stamps from shipping to SE Louisiana that were placed at the Helen Brett show but some plates were shipped already.  If SE Louisiana is affected by Gustav, we will clean up these issues at a later date.  My factories are alerted of this problem & I know will work with me to get you your orders ASAP.

Thanks for your thoughts & prayers at this unsettling time.  Please stay tuned to this blog as I will be updating as early as Sunday.

*laurie

No comments: