Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Something for everyone

So I’ve been told to reduce the number of choices & I’ve also been told not to change a thing… this is what makes me laugh about teetering over this “issue” in my business.  This client rushed this order over to me to bring to a dinner party tonight – I think these ladies will be tickled pink to get their pens tonight.  Can you just look at the patterns & how they match each of the names on them?  Too cute… have fun Mary Lynn!  Hope your girls love ‘em :)

BTW – completely swamped this week… show aftermath is in full swing & then some!  Thanks for the orders!!  I will be in the weeds most of the week so please, please bear with me!

09blogsig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurie, HUGE HIT! The girls loved the pens. Thank you SOOOO much for the rush order, you are wonderful and the pens were precious.

Laurie's Lagniappe said...

SO glad, Mary Lynn! I knew they would be a hit :) Have fun in Dallas!!!